Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mavs Win!

The Dallas Mavericks hosts Don Nelson and the Golden State Warriors tonight at the American Airline Center. Mavericks are 2nd behind the San Antonio Spurs and must win this game against the Warriors to stay ahead.


Spoke with Mark Cuban tonight regarding the trade between Chris Humphries and Eduardo Najera. I asked him to explain to me why this particular trade was necessary? Mr Cuban, explain to me and the fans why this particular trade makes sense? Mr. Cuban this trade does not make sense to me, please explain the reason for trading Chris Humphries for Najera?
" It makes all the sense in the world. He'll provide energy off the bench -scoring- and besides Chris wasn't getting the minutes behind Damp and Gooden" . I pressed, Mr. Cuban, may I call you Mark?" Humphries provided the same thing that you traded Najera for? "Bottom line, it makes sense finacially...always the bottom line. Trading Humphries allows us leverage under the salary cap". Cuban added.

After I spoke to Mavs owner, Mark Cuban, I visited with Eduardo Najera on his return back to Dallas. " I love being back. I still own property in Dallas so I really haven't left. I've been gone 5 1/2 years." The fans treated me with love when I played here, so I'm glad to be back".
Ladies, you didn't have a chance to get to see the handsome Chris Humphries play. Look for him with the New Jersey Nets.


Spoke with Josh Howard about the usual stuff about the game, he referred me to coach Rick Carlise on some questions. For the most part, though, Howard is just trying to play his role and do what coach Carlise ask of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment