Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We're Back!

By, K. King

OMG!, March was a crazy month, April is looking good for business. I was under the impression I'd lost my blog during the computer sweep. Computer had viruses that had to be removed and replaced with different security software. You know the drill.. TSB had an issue with a contractor whom I caught doing some sneaky maneuvering on my web site, basically, taking it and running with it. What did I learn? Be careful who you share your ideas with or bring on board to your company. Making a long story short, because of him, TSB former web developer and some unfounded reason, he remove the web site from the web. To this date, he hasn't given me a clear reason why. I feel it's because he no longer had access to the games. Anyway, TSB is back! Back to bring the fans inside information..I missed you guys.. Had I known TSB blog was still strong as I've just found out minutes ago, TSB would have never left the airwaves. IT'S PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment