Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finally...The Mavs have a new Center..Brendan Haywood

That's right...finally the Dallas Mavericks has a center who is not afraid to get beat up in the middle. Mavs haven't had a explosive center since Roy Tarpley in the eighties. With the acquisition of Brendan Haywood nand the talents he possessed, the Mavericks may get past the first round. I spoke to Brandon tonight and we talked about his being a Dallas Maverick and about tonights game. "We had to fight and scrap tonight to get the win and the back-to-back kind caught up with us early and we didn't have the energy we need in the first half. "It's definitely crazy on where I was a few weeks ago to where I am now. I went to almost last in the East to first in our division in the West so it's crazy but at the same time it's a great feeling and I'm just happy to be a Maverick"

No comments:

Post a Comment