Sunday, September 26, 2010

Keith Brooking Make Plays for Cowboys!

By Tina Marie

Houston, Texas.......Dallas opened up the third quarter with an interception by # and a touch down by #11 roy Williams. Romo shows signs of finding his mojo, he gets his first touchdown of the 2010 season. As I said in an earlier blog.....it is possible for the Cowboys to have good game despite the 0-3 season openers.
As a sportswriter, I'm always looking for women to participate in sports in terms of reading and watching the game. I notice on the Cowboys webpage chat forum, there are plenty women chattin' about the plays and players regarding the game.

Keith Brooking made a couple of offensive plays for the Cowboys aiding in putting the Cowboys in scoringn positions. The Texans struggle most of the game with their offensive plays........and I had the audacity to pick the Texans to win.....going against my home team. I will never go against the home team again. Cowboys lead 17-6 in the 4th quarter.

My colleague, Pam Oliver is on the scene doing sideline reports. You go girl!!!
The official had multiple plays in the game. It must be new. He had to say" excuse me a minute". At some point didn't know what he was talking about.......sounds like the referee is a newbie to the league. The entire stadium began to laugh at his uncertainity calling the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment